ALERT: Trudeau Government Threatens To Criminally Target Americans Who Donated To The Freedom Convoy

(Republican Insider) – Just when you thought that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his administration couldn’t possibly get any more oppressive, they go and start threatening Americans who have donated to the absolutely massive GoFundMe page created to support the Freedom Convoy.

According to The Gateway Pundit, this grassroots movement has managed to raise a whopping $10 million, which is great, but GoFundMe then took down the page and made an announcement stating they would essentially steal all of the donations and then turn them over to liberal organizations of their own choosing.

GoFundMe later changed their tune after several US Attorneys General announced they will open investigations into the company.

On Monday, Canadian officials stated that they will start investigating Americans who donated cash to the Freedom Convoy 2022, saying they will be looking at “the intent” of the donors who they say are trying to undermine public safety. It isn’t clear as of now how they plan to prove the intent of the donors, but it seems likely that our own FBI will probably be happy to lend a hand.

“Reading from a prepared statement, Justin Trudeau’s Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino stated the Canadian government intends to target any American who may have donated to the Freedom Convoy protest effort. Apparently, the Canadian government wants to scare Americans away from donating to support the Freedom Protest in Ottawa.” says a report from Conservative Treehouse.

“Minister Mendicino identified the Ottawa protest group as a ‘violent’, ‘hate’ group. The Ottawa truck drivers were described as an ‘angry, loud, intolerant and violent crowd,’ who ‘threaten the national security of Canada,'” the report continues.

Canadian TV News says in their report, “Mendicino said on Monday that Canada has a ‘robust’ intelligence community that will flag to the government concerns of national security, as well as a separate branch within the RCMP that looks into these types of issues.”

“That’s why I’m certainly confident that wherever there’s foul play of the sort, that we’ll be in a position to act appropriately,” Mendicino went on to say.

“The public safety minister added that there are laws in place that prohibit anyone from contributing to an initiative that undermines national security,” the report from Canada TV News continues.

“If, for example, someone was contributing with the intent of either causing public harm of trying to undermine public safety, that would be something that would be against the law and there would be appropriate sanctions for that, if proven in the court of law,” he added.

Emergency Preparedness Minister Bill Blair then went on to say that it’s necessary to shine a light on the sources of funding who he says are endorsing “illegal activity.”

“I think when [Canadians] understand the source of some of this funding, it helps them understand the motivation of this protest – who is actually behind it – and I think it also reveals some of the false nature of claims being made and the positions being put forward,” he stated earlier in the week.

And this isn’t the only story concerning Canadian officials striking back at individuals for showing their support for the Freedom Convoy 2022.

According to a report from WND, video was captured of a 78-year-old man being taken down and arrested by cops in Ottawa, Canada, simply for honking in support of the trucker convoy.

“The case developed when police stopped Gerry Charlebois only a few blocks from the massive truckers’ protest of COVID-19 restrictions the federal government in Canada has applied to residents,” the report says.

Charlebois honked at the trucker and then gave the guy a thumbs-up.

Apparently, this miniscule action of defiance violated new orders from a judge, Hugh McLean, of the Ontario Superior Court, who handed down a ruling stating that no one could use “air horns or train horns” in that area of the city, except for fire trucks, for a period of 10 days.

The ruling does require that the individual know about the order and nowhere does it mention regular electronic car horns.

But that didn’t seem to matter when two police officers arrested the great-grandfather, who was only 4-foot-10 by the way.

This is what it’s come to, folks.

Copyright 2022. RepublicanInsider.org

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here